Quotes: "You create your own reality”
Favorite Exercise/Workout: Squats and sprints.
Least Favorite Exercise: Mountain Climbers.
Favorite Movie and Why: Varsity Blues. Even though it’s in appropriate in lots of ways, it is a football movie, and I love football.
#1 Food Vice: Oreo cookies with milk = DISASTER!
Favorite Color: I like green overall but I like blue as well!
Date of Birth: September 14, 1982.
Education / Certification:
- BS: Adult Fitness and Exercise Science; minor: Psychology (Graduate in Fall 2011)
- Associate: Arts and Humanity (2009)
- APEX certification (2009-current)
- American Heart Assoc. CPR/AED, First Aid (2010)
- 2000 Brighton High School placed 6th in the 4X100, 8th in the 100 m event.
- 2006 Bolder Boulder: 47:22(pr)
- 2009 Trained in Mixed Martial Arts
Nutrition/Fitness Philosophy: Nutrition is the half the battle, physical activity is the other half, so make part of your daily life. I believe that becoming a competent eater will help everything else fall into place (physical activity, immunity, overall good health). Water is everything because all in all we are composed of 60-70 percent water. Exercise and Physical activity shouldn’t be like a job, therefore make it fun!! NO PAIN NO GAIN…not true just be smart and push your self to make changes. Enjoy life and try new things because it is never to late.
Hobbies: Playing football, indoor soccer, snowboarding, line dancing, riding my motorcycle, wakeboarding, golf, pretty much any sport!!
Best Day of my Life: When I met my girlfriend on March 27, 2010, and found out that I am going to be a father on March 8th!!