Thornton Fitness Revolution For A Cause: Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation
Hello Fit Soldiers Family!
We are officially 30 days into our 90 day Revolution for a Cause charity drive. We raised $450 for Judi's House in April!
For the month of May we will be raising support for the Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
We have several members, or spouses of members that work at a Children's hospital. We also have some members who have been impacted directly by the Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation.
Here is more information on the Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation and Children's Miracle Network.
Be sure to visit the CHCF website and learn more about how we will help the Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation.
Here is how and we will be raising support for Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation from now until the end of May....
- Water - $1.00 - 100% of proceeds
- Foam Rollers 12"/36" - $10/$25 - 100% of proceeds
- 10 Days for $10 trial membership (sorry free trials this month) - 100% of proceeds
- Livestrong Bracelets $10+ Donation - 100% of proceeds
- Charity Bring-A-Buddy Boot Camp - May 19th @10:00 AM Details to come!
- Fit Soldiers KidFit Camps - We will donate $10 from every May sign up to the CHCF.
- I also have some Rockies Tickets for June 9th! I will think of a creative way to give these away!
You know how much I like goals!
We did a great job last month raising $450. This month I'm giving us a goal of $1000. In fact Katie and I are already wearing our bracelets! So we now only need $980.
I know we can hit this goal and so thank you in advanced for your help!
Committed to Your Results,
Fit Soldiers Fitness Revolution
2100 East 112th Avenue #2
Northglenn, CO 80233