Hello Fit Soldiers Family!
May is kicking off our Revolution for a Cause charity drive.
For the month of May we will be recognizing and supporting the Denver Rescue Mission.
If you are not familiar with the DRM (those are also my initials!) then you might certainly be familiar with their Lawrence St. sign downtown, a cross that reads "Jesus Saves". Although that is the most well known of their shelters it is certainly not the only one they have, nor is it all they do.
The DRM meets people at their physical and spiritual points of need, with the goal of returning them to society as productive, self-sufficient citizens. They provide multiple shelters and programs and no one is denied services because of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, handicap, political affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or marital, parental or military status.
Check out this story that is right up our fitness alley!
You can also learn more about the Denver Rescue Mission by visiting http://www.denverrescuemission.org/
Here is how and we will be raising support for the Denver Rescue Mission
- Water - $1.00 - 100% of proceeds
- Foam Rollers - 100% of proceeds (I will also make sure I send you our 48 page Foam Roll Manual!)
- 10 Days for $10 trial membership - 100% of proceeds
- Charity Bring-A-Buddy Boot Camp - May 11th @9:00 AM - Details to come!
- ANY New Client - We will donate $10 from every May sign up to the CHCF.
We are looking forward to a great Revolution for a Cause with the Denver Rescue Mission.
Committed to Your Results,
and the Fit Soldiers Family!