Let Holiday Eating Season Begin
Welcome to the start of the holiday eating season.
Are your spaces starting to look a bit like this?
Have you given into the temptation yet?
If not, odds are you will sooner or later.
Think of your willpower as a muscle. Just like in the gym it will fail you if you work it too hard or too long.
This does not mean that you are a failure. There is hope in better success by strengthening your willpower 'muscle'.
1. Set yourself up for success by removing temptations from your environments (work, office...).
2. Have options by shopping and prepping healthy food. Fruit
3. Set mini goals. "I'll have an X after I drink Y or eat # veggies."
4. Choose wisely. Let's be honest not all are good. Don't mindlessly eat bad candy.
5. Buy your least favorite candy to reduce temptations.
6. Choose quality. Something homemade is better than store bought.
7. Know the bigger picture. Have a vision and meaningful goals.
8. Trash or donate the extra.
9. Make a conscious decision to have some then wait 10 minutes and ask if you still want it.
10. Ask yourself if you want it or need it.
11. Ask yourself if this is an emotional decision or not.
12. Give yourself have for slipping up. We are all human not robots.
Which of these will you be trying out?
Join the conversation on Facebook
Committed to Your Results,